Years of working：
35 to 45
1. Be responsible for sending and receiving of all the physical inventory and system documents;
2. Manage inventory and ensure asset safety;
3. Periodically take inventory and check with the immediate inventory of the system. If there is a difference, find out and take some corresponding action in time;
4. Regularly confirm, approve and dispose of scrapped materials;
5. Confirm safety stock of the inventory, to ensure normal production, sales and temporary additional order demand;
6. Do production technical operation in workshop, participate in production of equipment and consumables;
7. Assist the R&D engineer to complete the production of samples.
1. Having college degree or above, electronic related major;
2. Be able to effectively make statistics on all kinds of data and coordinate the management of warehouse;
3. Be strong sense of responsibility, careful enough to keep all the warehouse property properly;
4. Be able to do PCB component welding and the person who has been engaged in equipment assembly for more than 1 year is preferred.
Weekend double, paid annual leave, equity incentive, five social insurance and one housing fund, annual travel, annual physical examination, commercial insurance, holiday welfare, communication subsidy, etc.
Mail for Resume Delivery: